Friday, September 18, 2009

Poems...




"Optimism and Fears"


Walking like a ghost

I was looking for my dreams

Thinking everything was gone, vanished

Drops of a desperate kingdom of thoughts

Like a horse with no meadow going nowhere

Lonely, forlorn hopes emerge

Touching suddenly my entrails

Without thinking that I am alive

Who cares? Everything changes.


"Delightful"

Flying in the clouds

My feelings go where emotions are brought

Believing I am exactly where I need to

Pure heartbeats, truthful feelings appear roughly

Like a naïve adolescent who is madly in love

Secure and fortunate of this stunning gift

No matter the way it appears

This is what life wants me to live

To live intensely






4 comments:

  1. You told me that you didn't have any idea about writing poems! You could do it, you see? =D
    I told you!
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marce! what a great poem! I mean both of them. The are really great, plus you add new vocabulary. Great job!

    See you around,

    "La Vale"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcelita!

    I just want to congratulate you. This is pretty different from what I've read so far.

    Great job (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marce
    well two very good poems. The first time I read them I was confused, but them I read it again and I could understand them.
    good job

    take care, see you

    ReplyDelete